Return + Exchange Policy
We value your business so much and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we offer FREE returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order.
You can return your product for store credit, a different size, or a refund to the credit or debit card originally used. If it was purchased with cash at one of our market events, we can issue you digital store credit.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Earrings and masks are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear, stains, or scent, and should not have been put through the laundry.
- Returned items must be reasonably packaged to withstand shipping without incurring damage.
- Items not meeting the above guidelines will be returned to you as we cannot resell these things.
TO INITIATE A RETURN FOR REFUND OR STORE CREDIT:
To initiate your return, email email@example.com with item info and your name and order number if possible.
After reviewing eligibility, we will email you an USPS label that you can print and affix to a poly-mailer envelope (use the same one that your order shipped to you in if you can).
If you do not have access to a printer, we will mail you the return label. Allow 3-5 days.
Please have the return shipment reasonably packaged to withstand shipping without incurring damage, and make sure your new return label covers any original label.
Drop it at any United States Post Office, or any USPS mailbox.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If you have elected to be refunded, your refund will be processed, and the amount refunded will be applied to your original method of payment, unless it was cash at an in-person market event, then we can issue a store credit to you via an E-Gift card.
Please allow 7 to 10 business days for the item to be processed.
TO INITIATE AN EXCHANGE:
If you would like to exchange for a different size in the same item, send us an email within 30 days at firstname.lastname@example.org. The desired size may not be available or may possibly take a 2-4 weeks to receive.
Our inventory may move quickly, so we recommend purchasing the new size now.
Follow the above steps to RETURN FOR REFUND. We will issue a REFUND back to your original payment form for that item when your return is processed.
Alternatively, after we receive, inspect and approve your returned item, we can issue a store credit via E-Gift card. You may then place an order for the desired size using your store credit.
Please allow 7-10 business days to process.
IF THE ITEM WAS A GIFT:
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive store credit for the value of your exchange.
Once the exchanged item is received, an E-Gift card will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send the exchange and E-Gift card to the gift giver.
INCORRECT OR DAMAGED ITEMS:
If we’ve sent you the wrong item, we will take care of return shipping and ship a replacement at no additional charge to you.
Please report an incorrect item or size within 3 days of receiving merchandise.
Damages must be reported within 3 days of receiving merchandise. Please contact email@example.com with pictures if this has occurred.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES:
We are always happy to replace items that aren't marked as delivered but once the package has been scanned as delivered, we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
We do have a few recommendations to help track down your package:
- Confirm that the shipping address you entered in is correct.
- Visit your local USPS office with tracking handy to see where the mail person dropped off your package.
- Check with neighbors, or neighborhood Facebook or Nextdoor groups to see if your package got dropped off elsewhere close by (it happens all the time).
- Sometimes USPS updates tracking information as delivered a few hours earlier than the actual delivery, especially around the holidays. Please wait at least 24 hours to see if the package turns up.
Any questions or feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.